2010年7月20日星期二

I was riding the public bus accidentally discovered

current high school students, \In the public board, as passengers and more plus school peak, Simon points to another wave of children onto the students, all wearing light-colored uniforms, in front of me a little girl should be Oh junior high school, I found her school uniform shirt shoulder where there is a written word, at first thought it was the original clothes, after a closer look, a piece of text, and written carelessly casual, as poor handwriting recognition, I spent a good effort for him to basic read, \or declare that the feelings of mischievous boys, but can not stay in clothes, look around as if girls did not look like anything.

Later, the students gradually get off, my heart was in doubt because of their own age and my daughter, my daughter will have similar things happen? One night without sleep, steadfast, morning and have a chance,mens silk pajamas,

I'm waiting car, to verify my daughter asked if she experienced such things, my daughter heard this, he said, it is a song, and then one that is now fashionable to leave them in their strange clothes The lyrics, they have a lot of class, surprising relieved my mind, but feel that this is some fashion, \

没有评论:

发表评论