2010年8月24日星期二

World Cup, I'm so happy

So excited, did not think Portugal has rewritten history ah! C Luo, you the ball great, I should say all the fans most look forward to a ball, so handsome! 4 rely on strength, 6 points luck ah

C Luo, Messi, Kaka, always support you ah on, we support Italy, Brazil, Argentina, no matter who's crown, very happy

not really find yourself a girl, and with the shot, ah, ah goals, my actions, cheers will always have the exaggerated, even many boys do not like,womens silk pajamas, but I like this excited and lost, one after another of ❤ love, exercise and mental qualities to

Keep up the good ah! Hope one day to another World Cup held in China, can this not a question of some difficulty, o (???) o Oh, lifetime, really want to see.

continued

Italy and Slovakia, had just watched the game, I am angry, crazy, and I stay up late watching the results of the competition is such. How matter in the end, Italy, ah, ah ah ah ah ah keep it up!

tomorrow, Portugal and Brazil should be a good See, Kaka and C Luo, ah, quite worth visiting, I hope Brazil win, but I do not want to see C Lo sad ah, maybe that is football to, pitch on 90 minutes, one of the happy side of the foil was sad, this is our favorite soccer bar

 

没有评论:

发表评论