2010年8月24日星期二

MM watch the World Cup's top ten discoveries (super ridiculous)

1, read the schedule I found out today there is not even the Chinese team, why not invite us? Small for gestational age, did not dare call the Chinese team World Cup!

2, I always thought that Ronaldinho is a Barcelona team, read the list of players only to find Ronaldinho is Brazil!

3, I think the U.S. team of Michael Jordan the most interest, however, I found him with the U.S. team's reserve squad had no go!

4, I found that they are always arranged in the early morning three-point contest,Silk Queen Quilt Cover, Do not they know the arrangement could boost ratings in prime rate?

5, a lot of players from the Class A team in Italy and Spain, why did not the Chinese Super League team players into the World Cup then? Depressed!

6, the last fashion conference call that the male model David Beckham could be headed England star, imagine how bad the level of the World Cup!

7, World Cup is every four years, and I thought the same Olympic Games is a biennial it!

8, I found that every team will have one arm bandaged, Injured adhere to play, it does not survive, and on the end to another wounded before the bandage wrap!

9, I found that whenever the goals, the goals of the players will Saya Zi's forward run, may be afraid of each other's goalkeeper he beat him!

10, saw the ball so many games, I found one of the most interesting rule is that judges would never in a game to the same player more than three of the yellow light, so do not be afraid yellow card the referee does not show the red card as long as your fine, you can be kept on all foul line!

 

没有评论:

发表评论